Monday, August 27, 2012

24 is the new 23.

My 24th birthday, as well as the 6th anniversary of our first date, was this past Saturday! Par-tay!

We spent the weekend in Indiana going to not one, but TWO weddings. 'Twas a busy weekend, but we were able to fit in a lovely Buca Birthday Bounty (triple alliteration win!) with my family Saturday evening. My darling mum also made my favorite birthday dessert of Angel Food cake with  homemade chocolate sauce, fresh whipped cream, and raspberries. Lucky me!

I was reflecting upon this past year of my life and it struck me what a truly eventful year this has been!

Why, you may ask? 

Well, in my 23rd year, I:
  • Planned our wedding
  • Had the most perfectly lovely wedding
  • Went on a dream honeymoon with my dreamboat lad 
  • Officially moved to Nashville 
  • Settled into our first little home/apartment together
  • Got an amazing job
  • Celebrated many of our dearest friends weddings
  • Saw our wedding featured on Martha Stewart Weddings
  • Got a precious kitty cat
  • Started this blog  
 I look forward to seeing what this next year has in store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment